SAFE PASSAGE HEALS – ST LOUIS
We are excited to announce the upcoming grand opening of a new Safe Passage Chapter and Office in St Louis, Missouri
The Program for Our Clients
Stepping Stones to a New Life is a program, which is designed to equip women and their children of Domestic Violence to be productive members of society, willing to give back and help other women and their children who are in the same situation. This program takes commitment, determination and willingness to change. With their new confidence and the support of the Safe Passage Team of Specialists, they will be able to move forward with a new successful life. The team brings their talents and expertise to transform the women and their children self-esteem by giving them the tools needed to overcome the scars of domestic violence and mental abuse. Each person will learn to let go of the past and to embrace the program so that the cycle of domestic violence can be broken. All women accepted for the program need to stay free from any serious relationships so the healing may be fully established.
“Stepping Stones to a New Life” program provides:
• Counseling Weekly
• Health Assessment and Nutrition Classes
• Structure Personal & Organizational Goals
• Computer Training. Job Search Assistance. Resume Writing.
• Transportation Expenses Provided
• Financial Workshop: Basic Finance. How to Handle Your Money.
• Interviewing Skills: How to Make a Good First Impression. Public Speaking.
• Children: Counseling, Mentors, and Supplies.
• Beauty: Make-up Work Shop. Skin Care Products & Supplies Provided.
• Empowerment Training: “Beauty From the Inside Out” by Founder Trish Steele